This scholarship was created to allow a meaningful memorial for a treasured pet or pet lover. Where flowers, cards and memorial benches can express our sentiments, the Buddy Scholarship additionally provides a living memorial by supporting better care for our living pets through the training of pet care students.
Scholarship to be awarded to:
- Eastham resident or student of Eastham Schools
- Studying in the field of pet care and services
- Preference to students in 2 or 4 year programs.
- Applicants should be prepared to provide a letter of recommendation
- Proof of enrollment in a school of higher learning
- Winner must be willing to allow use of their image, name and educational plans in EDOA announcements of the scholarship award.
Apply NOW on-line or see your guidance counselor at Nauset HS
All donations go to the Scholarship students
Donations are tax deductible. EDOA is a 501 (c) (3) charitable non-profit organization.
- Applicants must be members or graduates of Eastham schools, or live in Eastham or work in Eastham
- Applicants must be enrolled in a program of education in the field of pet care i.e. veterinary, animal training.
- Honor a pet or a person
- Leave a message
- Make a donation to the Buddy Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Donation Form
Step 1 of 2: Click the “donate” button. Once finished fill out the form below.
Step 2 of 2: Fill in the form and click the “submit” button at the bottom of the form.
- Per & Ruth Bentsen
- ITW Matching Funds
- Ed & Nancy Daniels
- Doug Meyers
- EDOA Board Of Directors
- Joanne Baldauf
- Cindy Nicholson
- Cindy Blum
- Jane Fout
- The O’Sheas
- K2 Mueller
- Maureen Fagan & Kristine Chiarappo
- Diana Digges
- The Cape Cod Dog
- Susan Williams & Steve Duarte
- Ellen Murray
- Linda Beall
Buddy Scholarship Donors
- Carla Kaplan
- Kimberly Inman
- Tony Cantore
- Lian Smith
- Karie Miller
- Brenda Conlan
- Kathy Herrick & Carolyn Castiglione
- Felice Coral
- Jean & Chuck Daniels
- Vicky Anderson
- Pamela Daniels
- Kimberly Inman